Delhi Police Women Constable Recruitment 2013 for 522 Vacancies
This is a great opportunity for women’s to show that they are strong enough to fight against crimes. Delhi Police is inviting offline applications for the recruitment of 522 Women Constables (Executive). Aspirants can apply for the post in a prescribed application format before 15th March, 2013.
he notification for Delhi Police Women Constable Executive Recruitment 2013 has been released. The application for 522 posts of Delhi Police Women Constable (Executive) can be made through offline and online modes.
Last date of Application for Delhi Police Women Constable:
The last date of application for Delhi Police Women Constable is 1st march 2013, applications received after that won?t be entertained.
For more details related to Delhi Police Recruitment 2013, kindly read below.
· Candidates should have cleared 12th Class.
· Daughters of serving or retired Delhi Police Personnel are required 11th class passed.
Age Details: Candidates should be aged b/w 18 to 25 years old.
Selection process: Selection will be done on the basis of written exam, physical and merit list which will be made at the end.
The candidate should be aged 18-25 years (as on 01.01.2013). Relaxation as per government rules are applicable for reserved categories.
The candidate should have passed 10+2 or higher secondary.
The minimum height for women constable is 157cm. However there is some relaxation for reserved categories.
Modes of Application:
The candidates can choose to apply through the online or offline modes. For offline modes the candidates should download the application form from website, else they can also use an application format neatly typed.
Salary: Rs 5,200 – 20,200 + Grade pay Rs 2,000
Application Form Fee: Unreserved categories candidates are required to pay Rs 100 in form of DD/Baker’s Cheque drawn in favor DCP, Recruitment Cell, New Police Lines, Delhi.
No fees for SC/ST candidates.
How To Apply: 1) Go to www.delhipolice.nic.in or www.delhipolicerecruitment.nic.in.
2) To apply offline, one can click on ‘Download Form’ to download the blank application form to apply offline.
3) Applicants are required to send the print out of filled application form on A4 size paper alongwith the fee of Rs. 100/- in the form of Demand/Bank Draft/Banker’s cheque in favour of “DCP/Recruitment Cell, New Police Lines, Delhi.”, payable at Delhi through ordinary post to Post Box No.8020, Delhi-110033, and write on the top of the envelop “Application for the post of Women Constable (Exe.) in Delhi Police-2013”.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post in a prescribed application format before 15th March, 2013. Candidates are required to send application form along with requisite fee to the:
Post Box No. 8020,
Last date to apply: 15th March, 2013
Important Links -
1. Click For Official Advertisement Details .